The personal data you entrust to us is very important to us. We would therefore like to inform you about how we handle your personal data.
Who is the Data Controller?
GASTRONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, S.L.
Polígono Industrial Campo de la Aviación, 40
13730- Santa Cruz de Mudela (C-Real)
Phone +34 926343220
Email: email@example.com | https://luxurytapas.com
For what purposes do we process your data?
- To manage the orders you place through our online shop.
- To deal with requests or any type of request or query that the user may require through any of the forms of contact that are made available to them. To send you
- information or documentation requested. In any case, the purposes will be those related to the means of communication used and the request made.
- For the effective fulfilment of the products or services contracted.
- To send commercial information about services of interest to the user and related to our activity, provided that the user consents and until the user revokes the consent given.
- To comply with the legal obligations that affect us.
- To manage the subscription to newsletters, blogs, etc., if applicable.
- In the case of CVs received to proceed to the selection of candidates to fill jobs. The consequence of obtaining the personal data communicated will be the participation in selection processes to fill jobs.
How do we use social media?
We may use social networks as a means of communication and promotion of our products and services. Under no circumstances do we use the data for purposes that are not permitted. We are not responsible for the content, comments, opinions or information, whether our own or those of third parties, that users post on our accounts created on Facebook, Twitter, etc. You may use our content for lawful purposes, as long as you mention its origin or author. Please note that the use of social networks is subject to the privacy policies of each of them.
What terms or criteria do we follow for data retention?
The data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected or for as long as their deletion is not requested by the interested party and for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations and to maintain the subscribed relationship.
In the case of CVs received, these will be kept for future selection processes for positions that match the candidate’s professional profile, unless you express your wish for your data not to be kept for the latter purpose, in which case they will be deleted in accordance with your request.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
We use your data in accordance with Spanish and European data protection regulations and in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have expressed your consent to the processing of your personal data. This consent can be withdrawn at any time.
- The processing of your data is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- The processing of your data is necessary for the provision of a contracted service or product.
- The processing of your data is due to a legitimate interest provided that the rights or freedoms of the data subject do not prevail.
Is it compulsory to provide us with your personal data?
We inform you of the voluntary nature of the collection of your data and that failure to respond does not entail any negative consequence, except for the data considered essential (for example, by means of an asterisk in the registration, customer, contact or newsletter subscription request forms) without which we cannot provide you with the service or information requested. As long as you do not state otherwise, we understand that you consent to the processing of these data and that they are up to date.
In order to be able to offer the best service, this company needs the data provided to be accurate and up to date. In the case of minors, prior authorisation from parents or legal representatives is required for the processing of personal data.
To whom do we communicate your data?
No communications are foreseen unless legally obliged or necessary for the provision of the service and/or products requested.
What security do we use in the processing of your data?
The personal data that you provide to us, of which you are the owner, authorised person or legal representative, are incorporated into our management databases. At the time of registering this data, we take responsibility for them and consequently we apply all the means at our disposal to treat them with the utmost confidentiality, in a lawful, loyal, transparent, appropriate and limited manner, we establish the necessary measures to prevent their loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorised access.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the data to be further processed in order to obtain purely statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.
What rights do data subjects have?
You may at any time request, free of charge, confirmation as to whether or not this company is processing personal data concerning you.
You can access your personal data, you can request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data and request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, you can request their portability, you can request the limitation of their processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. This company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise of possible claims. You may also challenge individual automated decisions where appropriate. To exercise your rights you can send a letter to the contact address given on the website, enclosing a photocopy of your ID card or valid identification document and details of the request for the right you wish to exercise.
You may request further information or make a complaint if you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (aepd.es). You may also withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to your withdrawal.